“NJ Short Term Rentals” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information for identification purposes, be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“NJ Short Term Rentals” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, billing address and phone number
- Session Data for login session so our computer system can connect with yours for payments or other transactions
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Periodically promotional emails about new and coming available listings
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your requests or recommendations
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- Not sell or rent it to a third party
- We may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and rentals and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- Not use or disclose the information except:
- As necessary to provide services you request
- As required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant
- To a successor organization in event of merger, acquisition or any other sale or disposal of all or a portion of NJ Short Term Rentals assets
- To enforce Terms of Service or contract agreements if and when necessary
- To protect the rights, safety, or property of [http://njshorttermrentals.com] , its users, or others; including exchanging information for risk reduction and/or fraud protection purposes
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you wish to be removed from our direct marketing list, you may change your mind at any time by calling (908) 300-3800 or emailing us at email@example.com
- Be sure to protect personal information by:
- Use precautions to prevent “malware”
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please call or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing NJ Short Term Rentals!